Enrollment at Foundations Preschool is simple!
We accept children ages 2 years and 6 months through 4 years, at time of your enrollment.
If your child will be 4 years old before September 1, 2018
There is currently a “single point of entry” for all subsidized preschool programs (GSRP and Head Start) within Washtenaw County (Foundations Preschool runs a GSRP program.) You must follow these steps to apply to Foundations Preschool School. This is for enrollment in the state funded GSRP Program (begins in September 2018).
- Go to: washtenawpreschool.org and fill out the interest form
- On the interest form as “Preference 1” specify “Foundations Preschool“
- Once you submit the washtenawpreschool.org interest form, you will be contacted if you are eligible.
- If you have any questions or need help filling out the interest form contact us at (734) 677-8130. We are happy to offer our computers and our assistance!
If you do not qualify for the above program OR your child will not be 4 by September 1, 2018 and is at least 2 years 6 months old
Requirements for enrollment in our 3-year-old program:
- You must live, work or go to school in Wasthenaw County
- Your child/family must have at least one factor off of the list of criteria as seen here: (CLICK HERE FOR LIST)
- Your child is 2 and 6 months years old at time of enrollment
- You can download and fill out the application here:
or call (734) 677-8130/visit us to request an application.